Monday, May 7, 2012

Gardening Products coming to 365

Today I was spending some time in the garden, planting potatoes and chili peppers, and I got to thinking... what are the best garden products? Is there a plant food that is better than others and what about tools? Should I use a compost that is better than others? I thought because gardening is a loved hobby of many, including myself, that we would feature some gardening products on 365.

We will not be starting our official reviewing until June of 2012, but thought we would start announcing some of the products that we intend to share with you. Experience is everything and until a product is put to the test, there is just no way of knowing if it is truly the right product for you.

So look forward to gardening products being on the 365 Project. Check back soon for more updates!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger